Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Maybe I'll paint my horse for once

I need another idea for a demo this weekend and I've decided that I'll do that painting of my horse Zeuss and I that I've been thinking about for years. Hes' 18 now so I'd like to have one to remember us in our prime.I've been playing around with dressage for years and get my partner to take photo's regularly to chart our progress and to try & get that perfect shot ..but we never do.So..I've decided I'll do the perfect painting! I'll slim me down , fix Zeuss's head carriage and generally paint us the way I'd like us to be..( who'll know..don't tell anyone..).
I'd also like to be quite radical colourwise etc.More contemporary but I usually whimp and go traditional especially as I'll have people watching who won't understand why it looks so weird.I'll have to just dig my heels in & explain what I'm doing. You never know people might really like a radical version and want one of themselves..
I've dobbed myself in now..can't back out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment