Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, June 29, 2013

He's a winner to me! My 2013 Inglis Equine Art prize entry

I didn't have time to create an entry for this years Inglis International Equine art show so I entered my self portrait with Zeuss.
 The theme is 'Anything Thoroughbred'. Zeuss is a thoroughbred breed although he was never raced. Even though he never won a race I love him to bits so my title is 
' He's a winner to me!'

 I'm actually quite happy with the portrait ( it looks even better in the flesh) and I'm growing very attached to it. 
I'm entering the Singleton Art prize portrait section and I will be entering this painting and ' Brewing a joke'


All paintings in the artshow have to be for sale .It's unlikely anyone would want the portrait of Zeuss & I but I may have to put a high price on it just in case!
I don't like to do that as I usually put the price that a portrait would be if it was commissioned as then if someone likes that portrait but wants one of them they know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment