Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Monday, September 9, 2013

Here are some photos from the Wollombi Exhibition opening








 Me with my paintings



Nibbles and signing up for the raffle prize


 Later in the evening ( I'd left by then as I had to get up early for the Art Bazaar the next day.)

Fun and games picking the winner of the mosaic.
I must thank Chris Fussell one of our artists for the great photos of the night! 
 Here are some I took- 

 I love the little one above! Sally Mathews red eyed finches made of wood and complete with seed!


Peter Sesselman's paintings ( above)

 Karen Malmgren's paintings


Les Elvin's prints



 These are just a selection of the works available - there are many other paintings, jewellery, mosaics  and blown glass.
If you didn't manage to get to the opening the exhibition will be open for the next 2 weekends in September - 14/15th - 21st / 22nd.



No comments:

Post a Comment