Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm painting at the Summer Arts Bazaar 9-3pm tomorrow Saturday 7th Dec - Civic Park Newcastle




I'm packed for the Art Bazaar at Civic Park Newcastle tomorrow.Still not sure what I'll be painting. I have a cat's face in Oil as one idea but at the moment I may just finish off Chloe the rottweiler.
The problem will be making sure I make her portrait colourful enough. The problem with working out of doors in public is that if it looks ok outdoors in bright light it will look drab inside with normal light.
I'll have to go with very vibrant outdoors with the demo so in more subdued light it will still look interesting. That's a bit scary as I know it will look better inside but passersby will probably think it's a bit much! lol's
Come along and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment