Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, June 29, 2014

Memorial portrait of Cass



Memorial portrait of Cass
 30 x 40cms
 Oil on gallery wrap canvas

‘Hi Sue, just wanted to let you know I received Cass yesterday.
I am very pleased, it is so lifelike and like him. You certainly are gifted.’
( A week later I asked how the Mother’s day portrait unveiling went )
‘It went very well thanks Sue,
Mum loves the portrait.
There were lots of tears, but we all agree its a great likeness. ‘
—Leslee

Leslee contacted me when her mother's horse  Cass  died unexpectedly and was found in the paddock one morning. He was 23 and still going strong. He is much missed.
I saw him once at a dressage event and he looked like a lovely natured boy.
  She decided a portrait of him would be a great way to celebrate his life and remember him and we organised a surprise portrait for mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment