Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The large Torso - complete and delivered

Well he's finally done and delivered!

Although he looks realistic from a distance he is actually quite colourful close up.


 Here is where we were last time I showed you.. I had made his rear shoulder blue green and although I liked each area I didn't feel it hung together as a whole..






Here is the final version..

The background is a bit more even than in this photo..

Details-



Contact me if you'd like something along these lines created! 
I can work from any photos you have. Dramatic lighting is best..I can take photos if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment