Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rupert the Belgian barge dog

I finally finished off the pastel of Rupert I started as a demo about a month ago.


He's got a really unusual fluffy coat that was fun to do.



Rupert
23 x 28cms image
 Pastel

The photo I was using had Rupert looking cuddly and relaxed with his ears back. His owner asked if I could put them forward as this was more typical of Rupert. I'd usually say it wasn't possible as when a dog has it's ears forward the eyes and face shape are different to if it has them back but I think we got away with it here ( below). I just suggested his ears which works as they are usually partly obscured by fur anyway. 
Altered portrait -


Now he looks like he is ready to go on their  next big adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment