Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I've revamped my older sample painting ' Power & grace"

I didn't realise but it's been 2 years since I painted this one! I decided I could improve on the old version.
In the earlier version I had deliberately not made the background too dark as I didn't want it really dark when the painting was hung indoors. I decided it's usually viewed in bright light so I'd darken the background for more impact. In the photo above I've just started to darken it around the front of the horse.After I changed the background I subtly altered the rest of the painting for more impact and to suit the background.
 Here it is  completed.


Above -  Not a great photo.It does show the frame and size.
Power and Grace
59 x 59cms 
Framed Oil
Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment