Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm a winner in the 2012 Hunter Business Excellence Awards

On Friday I was announced as a winner in the 2012 Hunter Business Excellence Awards. 
 
Thanks to everyone who supported me and a special thanks to my referees.
I didn't mention it earlier as I was waiting for some photos from the night. There should be a segment with  official photos on the awards night in the Maitland Mercury and Cessnock Advertiser this week.
I was the first one called up onto the stage and managed to walk up without tripping over and made a speech so I'm happy! lol's
I now have 3 winning awards and a HC from the Business Awards.I'll have to make a place to display them in the studio.
 
 
I'm not sure the colour goes with my outfit..lol's
They are beautiful awards. I have a purple , blue and white and now the orange one.They are hand blown glass from Ogishi Glass at Pokolbin and they change the colour and get fancier every year! If I'd have known I was getting one and what colour they were I would have dressed to suit..lol's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment