Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, September 29, 2012

Zeuss & I

I thought I'd post a few pics of Zeuss and I so you can get to know us. He was a bit lean when these photos were taken but has filled out not with spring feed.
 He's a 15.3hh TB gelding 20 year old. He used to buck me off regularly so I got some riding lessons and have been playing around with dressage for the last 9 years.We do half pass , counter canter and shoulder in etc but have never done a full test or gone to an event as I don't have a float or car capable of pulling one.


When he used to buck me off I started doing natural horsemanship and we've been doing variations ever since. The groundwork gave me the confidence to keep him. He wasn'tnasty just super sensitive and he didn't understand leg aids..

He has his ears back (above) but he enjoys it as much as I do.. here I am running and have asked him to come with me. This is free in a 25 acre paddock.
Some of these pictures were taken recently when a friend came up and we did a lot of other things but this is the only pic that must have been flattering lol's..


 
We get along pretty well these days..Scratch that itch please!



 
Over the years he's been trained in a lot of ways. He's pretty cluey. I started doing stockhorse type training and although my dressage instructor tells me not to do sideways at a halt I can't help myself at times! Z likes it too as he knows that this signals the end of the session..lol's I then do a turn on the haunches or forehand to line him up next to the mirror so when I get off and fix the covers he's in the right spot to remount.






This photo is a bit different...I did have 2 mirrors but one blew over in a storm and we have never replaced it. Bummer now I don't have one I can check my lateral ( sideways) work in..


 
A happy chappy..'phew it's finished!' ( cripes mate it's only half an hour!)

 
Good boy..


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment