Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, December 16, 2012

In memory of Staff


Heres' the secret portrait I created of Staff the 16year old staffy who had to be put down the week after we took photos for her portrait.
The portrait was to be a secret Xmas gift from several staff for their boss Marshall but they gave her
 early after she was put down.We used an unsharp photo of her in her prime and I used the new photos I took for details to help me create the portrait.
 
 

 Staff
18 x 24cms framed pastel sketch
' We gave Marshall Staff today. He absolutely loved her. He was speechless, he cried and could not believe it. He is over the moon with his Xmas present. Thank you for making this happen!'
Candice
 

Marshall sent me this lovely email -  
Hi Sue,
 I am just writing to thank you for your amazing portrait of my old Staffie. Candice & the girls gave me this for Christmas.
The portrait is so full of her character, and is almost 3D!
Thank you again; it was and still is a very emotional picture and gift, I am totally blown away by what Candice has done, and your wonderful painting. You are very talented.
 Yours sincerely
 Marshall


No comments:

Post a Comment