Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, December 14, 2012

You can buy prints from my original artworks from my Facebook page

If you haven't already check out my shop - Blue clover leaf icon to the left of the likes icon on this page top RHS.
You can have prints - framed or canvas prints , cards etc of many of my original artworks.
Click on the title of each work to see the different options. You can purchase there securely at Fine Art America and the artwork will be delivered to your door.

Go and have a look! Click on this link to go there direct.
Sue Linton shop

No comments:

Post a Comment