Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, January 17, 2013

Preparing for the exhibition next week.

I'm still fiddling getting my work as good as I can for the exhibition next week. I've had the stockman one out in the sun to try and dry it enough to paint another thin colour over the water.It's still not dry so I might have to try another technique over the top and hope it doesn't disturb the underpainting.
I've got to send out a reminder for the exhibition and lay all the paintings out and label and package them ready for delivery although having wet ones makes that a bit difficult. I'm also waiting on some glass to come so I can finish framing some of the pastels.
Once they have all been delivered I will have to try and start on my paintings for the portrait group exhibition. I have to do one of myself with at least one hand + one of another member who was chosen by pulling a name out of a hat. I'll be short on time as I only have 6 weeks in between commissions so I don't think they will be as big as last years.
I have some great ideas but as usual they are complex so I might have to simplify things so they don't take as long.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment