Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, April 27, 2013

Brandy & Molly - from the archives



All my recent portraits are secret so here is one from the archives.
 Brandy and Molly
30 x 40cms 
 Framed Pastel

 Brandy the foxy had passed away and we didn't have a decent photo for her portrait.The portrait was to be a surprise 21st birthday gift for the families daughter and they wanted Brandy placed with Molly as if she was still alive and with her mate.  
We ended up finding a book on Fox terriers that had a photo of a dog that looked like Brandy. I used that as my reference photo and fine tuned the portrait as needed to make it look just like her.
We had a recent great photo of Molly the beagle and together they make a great memorial portrait!
 The portrait  was a great success and was received with many happy tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment