Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, October 11, 2014

My portrait ' Homeward Bound " wins the 1st prize at the CA Brown Art show this weekend!



I was excited to hear that my portrait " Homeward Bound " won 1st Prize in the CA Brown Artshow last Friday !
I've included the judges comments . 

 It's great to have a judge confirm that my portraits capture the personality / soul of the subject. I've been working away for years perfecting my art with that aim foremost in my mind.
 People tell me I capture soul , something intangible thing in my portraits and  it's great to have this skill officially recognised in this way!





No comments:

Post a Comment