Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Come and see me paint - this Sunday 17th May Million Pawsa Walk and 31st May the rescheduled Hunter Arts Bazaar



Hi Everyone

 
I'll be painting at the RSPCA Million Paws Walk Against Animal Cruelty this Sunday May 17th at Speers point Park.

I'll be painting Tip the Sheltie.

 
Join in and raise money for a good cause. I'll be donating a discount voucher towards a portrait for the raffle.

Click the link for times , more details of the day and how you can join in at the Million Paws Walk

You don't have to go in the walk to come along and me and other doggy stalls. We will be at the main arena. Come and browse and watch!

Here is the original photo of Tip who I will be painting on Sunday.

Watch the blue painting turn into Tip!

P3200256 2P1100743w

Come along and say hello!

If you've been thinking of having a portrait created bring your photos along with you and I can have a look and see what can be done.

The Hunter Arts Bazaar that was postponed due to bad weather has been rescheduled for Sunday May 31st.

It will be from 10 - 3pm and I'll be painting another dog portrait - possibly Sookie the Pomeranian in Pastel.

It is in the grounds of the  Lake Macquarie Art Gallery at Booragul . The gallery has a great restaurant so make a day of it - see the Bazaar , the galleries latest exhibition and have lunch or a snack at the restuarant.

Then come back anbd see how far my portrait has progressed!


If I need to cancel either of these due to inclement weather I'll send out another of these emails early in the day and post on my Sue Linton Artist FB page.

newdate 2

Here is a photo from my 2013 stall there-

art bazaar 2-2

 Hope you can make it!
 Bye

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment