Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, May 24, 2012

A portrait in memory of Max

Max 
 25 x 30cms 
Framed Oil
" It's absolutely brilliant! Spot on! You've really captured him."
 Jenny
 Max passed away earlier this year and Jenny had me create a portrait to remember him.
Here is how Jenny described him.
'Max was a big ginger cat, robust and proud but also vulnerable, he was the biggest kitten of the litter so he dominated the food. He was a hunter and would always bring back his catch for approval. He was vulnerable to changes; he would cringe and cry when a storm approached and cry when the magpies ate his food or when he was under attack from the minor birds.  When we went away he moved into his second home next door and when we returned he would show is displeasure at our absence by ignoring us for a few days.

He ignored the fish in the pond but always drank there.

I instinctively knew he was unwell when he got diabetes, he was like a best friend and it was the saddest day when I had to do the kindest thing for him. He was my big ginger cat and I miss him dearly.'
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment