Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A nice day.

Even though I work from home I usually lock myself away in the studio all day. I decided today was too nice and I'd make an effort and have am tea near the house in the sun.See pic.


It was very cold last night c -3 or 4 degrees with a heavy frost this am.I couldn't sleep so I came out to the studio and worked for a few hours.
When I went back to bed I just couldn't warm up. My feet were really cold and keeping me awake. After about an hour I checked and the doona wasn't covering them properly.. Dur...Still cold when I covered them  but a lot better. lol's

 We have a new calf and he's really cute but mum won't let me get very close to take photos.His older brother has jumped the fence ( literally) to join the young girls next door and has been living with them for the last month. - teenagers! huh! No point in putting him back as he'll just jump out again.

.



It must be tough being born at this time of year..brr.he was running around a lot yesterday am .The kangaroo joeys were hyper this am probably trying to warm up!
 Time to get back into painting the portrait of Kerry riding Huey. I'm about to start adding Oil paint over the top of the blue stage..

No comments:

Post a Comment