Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, November 8, 2012

Order your own portrait blank cards for Christmas


 
 
 
You can now send a really personal card for Christmas. If you've had me create a portrait I'm now offering you the option of having your portrait on handmade blank cards like the photo ( your portrait on them of course!).
They come with envelopes ready to send.
As they are time consuming to create there is a minimum of 8 cards @ $5 each which will be $40 + postage. You can order more if you wish.
 
Contact me if you are interested.
The deadline for orders is the first week of December but obviously the earlier you get your cards the sooner you can send them out!
General cards of my original artworks available too!

No comments:

Post a Comment