Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, February 24, 2013

After the rain

We had over 100mms of rain in 2 days plus gale force winds. here are a few photos I took. I missed the worst of it. with the camera.

 Australia!
It's hard to imagine that a few weeks ago we we had the cars packed to evacuate due to a heatwave and bushfire threat!here are sheets of water flowing into the dams which are full and overflowing.

From the studio window.A river flowing down the paddock.

12hours after the rain the road in still has water over it. It would have been a torrent during the rain!

Our big dam is full and overflowed in a few places. we could have kayaked the overflow!

No comments:

Post a Comment