Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'll be painting at the Art Bazaar at Booragul Sunday 10th March







Here are some details about the Art Bazaar. Its a lovely location right on the Lake and near the Lake Macquarie Gallery and Cafe so you can get a nice lunch or devonshire tea too!
 Come along and say hello and watch me paint! At the moment I'm planning to be  painting an Oil dog portrait on the day. I'm chasing up photos now.
 I'll have sample portraits for you to view or purchase and cards from my original artworks. There is an ATM on site.


No comments:

Post a Comment