Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013 fully booked I'm taking portrait bookings for 2014 now.

If you have been thinking of having a portrait created you can book for a late Jan 2014 start now. Later bookings will be scheduled in as they are received. To book in means you grab a spot in my queue.
 If you book now you'll know your portrait will be created early next year and you will have plenty of time to organise photos and budget for the special event!
So plan  ahead - talk to me about your ideas. A 30% deposit grabs you a spot and then you have the option of my interest free payment plan in the months ahead so you will be ready when your portrait is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment