Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

bushwalk & cows

Just done a full day bushwalk after only 4hrs sleep.zzz Think I'll be safer to wait until tomorrow before I try to paint. I think I'd fall asleep if i did. Terrific area to walk. Great rural views.I'll have to try & get my easel up there one time & paint the view as photos don't do it justice.


Near the end we passed a cow that seemed agitated.When she walked off I noticed the afterbirth and the calf and realised she'd just given birth. We gave a her a wide berth so she'd come back to her calf & not abandon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment