Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Newspaper is booked to come & do an article on me painting mum's portrait for the Archibald art prize.

Looks like I'll be booked up for another sitting with mum the week from the 28th Nov. The paper wants to be there and do a story.I'll redo her underpainting at the horse event on Sunday ( weather permitting). So if you see me painting a blue portrait don't freak as it won't stay blue! I'll have to put a sign up LOL's


I just hope I have a good day and the painting is worth taking a photo of! LOL's..I'd really prefer to have a fair bit of it done as they don't come together until right at the end but anyway..hopefully people will look at my website and realise  my finished portraits don't look like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment