Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, November 26, 2010

Here I've selected a photo that I feel is more flattering and done the likeness from the photo



I left her hair as it was from the previous painting session from life as she had just been to the hairdressers in the latest photos and her hair looked a bit harsh.
I could make the lights on the face lighter but its good enough to use as an underpainting.I'll start putting the colours in Oil over the base when we have the session with the paper on Tuesday.I don't know how they are going to get a decent photo of what I am painting as I will be squashed up halway into the loo to get at the right angle..LOL's It will go through some ugly stages before it is done and I probably won't finish it until after Xmas as I will be working on my secret Xmas commissions..I wish I hadn't booked next Tuesday for the paper as I can't really afford the time away from painting my commissioned work ! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment