Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love flood rain!

It's been raining heavily on & off for the last day.We've had 83mm so far ( over 3 ") and set to hang around.Lucky I rode Zeuss a few days ago as the arena is a swimming pool! Our newly regravelled drive is holding up well.2 out of 3 dams are full and our 'big dam ' is half but the creeks are running so its filling slowly.We have seasonal creeks on our place which means they only run in 'flood ' type rains..We live on top of a slight hill so the rain doesn't worry us much although it's soggy at the moment and the rotten male roos have decided to chase a female in heat and fight over her so they have dug up our 'lawn' - grr.
Heres are some pics I just took. Zeuss..not happy Jan


The view outside the studio

View looking out my studio window.. 

Hello..?
The female is under the front verandah and this is one of the males hangin g around.

No comments:

Post a Comment