Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, May 20, 2011

Why do things always happen when you don't have the time to deal with them!?

I don't think I'm destined to go this weekend..I ordered a canvas made to paint on and it came back inside out so now I have to spend an hour priming it etc before I can draw the dogs on it. Now the screws on my roof racks have stripped so the rack is unsafe and somehow I have to find room inside for lattice and supports.If you've seen my car packed ready to go you'd realise that it not going to be easy..Argh! much hair pulling..better get back and see whether the canvas is ready for another coat yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment