Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, December 15, 2011

From the archives - Winston & Rebel


I took lots of reference photos and we selected the best photo of Winston & the best of Rebel and put them together to come up with the ideal portrait.The portrait was a surprise Xmas gift for Linda's husband.He was overcome and couldn't stop showing everyone his boys!
The painting looks stunning hung on the wall in the house entry where everyone can enjoy them.
Rebel ( rear dog) has since got a chronic condition so it's good that Linda has him captured in the portrait when he was happier and healthier.
Winston & Rebel
50 x 60cms image size
Framed Oil
Here they are framed.This gives you an idea of how big a 50 x 60cms image sized portrait is framed although these days they would probably be a bit bigger as I use wider framing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment