Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In memory of Cassie

When Alysha contacted me she wanted me to create a portrait of her mother's Rottweiler Cassie as a surprise mother's day gift.
Cassie had passed away 6 months ago.
I finished Cassie's portrait today and sent a photo of it it away for approval .
 Alysha said it was ok to post her on the internet as her mum isn't internet savvy so we have no worries about her accidently stumbling across the portrait!
 Here is the portrait and what Alysha said when she saw the photo.


Cassie
35 x 35cms unframed Oil
'The portrait is stunning! I can't get over how amazing it is!
Thanks, you've done such a wonderful job!'

Alysha

An update on Cassie-

'Mum absolutely loved the painting.  It brought her to tears, in a good way.
Thank you for painting such a wonderful image of Cassie.  Mum said you captured Cassie's kindness in her eyes and loved the detail on her nose which demonstrated she must have just been digging in the garden and burying her bone just before the photo was taken.'

Alysha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment