Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rotten horse - lol's



I tied Zeuss up so he could wait and I could saddle him after I had breakfast and got a yell to say he'd been eating my helmet.Big tooth marks in the side grr- even when I fell off head first and got helicoptered to hospital there was only a small dint in the helmet so he must have strong jaws!

He'd been munching on my gloves too so lucky we got there in time as it would have be
en a quick vet call if he'd swallowed them.
I'm usually pretty good about keeping everything out of chomping range but I got slack today .

After the ride I usually unsaddle him near the studio and then just let him follow me like a dog down to the paddock and he goes in turns around and I rug him etc.

I got slack today and didn't tie the reins up out of the way under his neck.Of course he shook his head as he was walking and the reins dangled.Then he stopped to scratch an itch on his front leg and when he walked off stepped on the reins , panicked and broke them.My mistake again.

He trusts me more these days .The dangling half off remnants would have freaked him out previously.The bridle was hanging at a weird angle and he started to spook at it but I soothed and patted him and he relaxed. We finished the walk and I got the remnants off.
A new bridle is needed I think. Luckily it's only a cheapie.

No comments:

Post a Comment