Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bummer!

I fell and sprained my right ankle badly trying to strap sailboards onto the car.Boy it hurt! I was curled up in agony . The wind was blowing and the board was only half tied on so I had to finish the job so it wouldn't blow off..I thought I'd seize up and not be able to drive home but so far it's remarkably good! ..Time to go and ice it..grr


I'm supposed to be going on a bushwalking car camp with day walks at the weekend and its a 4hr drive so if I seize off that will be off.For the last 7 years I've had a restricted life due to a crook neck that means I get a headache if I sit long.I've been improving so I decided to see if I was up to a 3hr drive..I thought my neck would be the deciding factor but the maybe the ankle will be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment