Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Monday, June 6, 2011

Heres' one of my latest secret portraits. Aymon and Aussie


Aymon + Aussie

c 40 x 50cms

framed Oil

'I was excited by the idea of having a painting done of my son Aymon and my dog Aussie. With my husbands 50th pending I decided it would be the perfect gift! From my initial enquiry to the finished... painting, Sue has been fantastic! Expert advice, excellent communication and I have a painting that far exceeded my expectations and I will treasure (even though it’s Graeme’s pressie) forever. Thanks Sue.'


Fiona

'Graeme loved the painting!  Not what he was expecting, looks fantastic above Aymon’s piano.'
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment