Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rain!

It's been raining steadily overnight and all today.I did a driveway 'patrol' and cleared the verges so the rain drains on the sides and doesn't wash the drive away. There are sheets of water running down the slopes , our ' creeks ' are running , the 'big' dam is almost filled and looks like a small lake again. Unfortunately so does the arena. We need a diversion drain above it as all the water is just running straight into it.Ok. We've had enough now you can go away rain!..Huh! We haven't even got the flood rains they have predicted yet.Glad we live on  a hill!
 Zeuss was so glad to get breakfast his whinnies went up and down the scale..I suppose it's the one bright spot in his soggy day..LOL"s.
Good day to lie in front of the fire , cook and now get some painting done.
 I'm a bit stuck on Boss. He's brindle and quite dark and I want him colourful and interesting but still darkish..oh well keep plugging away and eventually I'll get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment