Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mondays portrait

My portrait group painting was almost frisbeed today! LOL's..( thrown across the room).
I was painting onto a piece of canvas taped to a board and when I wet it it rumpled up into big ridges..I had forgotten to take extra masking tape down to tape it firmly so I ended up having to paint up and over hills and valleys in the canvas.. amazing what you can do when you have to! Quite frustrating at times. Here's an early pic of the portrait to show you what I mean
!
Argh!!!
At the end of the 2.30hr session.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment