Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shelby

I ran a competition on my Sue Linton Artist page for a photo to use as a demo painting for this Saturdays dog show. Anne Marie won with Shelby.
 I'll post some progressive photos of her as she is created.
Here is the photo- she is going to be an 30 x 40cms Oil on gallery wrap canvas so she can be hung unframed.



Isn't she cute?
Here is the start of Shelby. I've just drawn her up very quickly with paint on the canvas.

A bit further along - I've reduced the size of her paw and corrected a few other things..I constantly correct things as I go along.I decided to have her hanging over a plank or wall in the foreground.




Here I'm at the dog show and want to give something for people to look at as quickly as I can.


Here I'm almost finished for the day.I think I might have done a little bit with her eyes but I ran out of time.





The finished portrait
Shelby
30 x 40cms
Oil on Gallery wrap canvas
For Sale
$750
You can buy securely using your credit card via Paypal.You don't have to join.
















No comments:

Post a Comment