Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grr..If things keep going the way they have been there will be some kangaroo steaks on the BBQ soon..

I love the roos and usually they are no problem but the male hormones are going off at the moment and they are cornering the females under the front verandah.
Other than being woken up by the bashing , grunting , clucking and growling they have demolished my prized Cycad ( wrong place at the wrong time and trampled and broken).They also got carried away and tore out half the small front garden bed..grr
We'll have to fill in the area under the verandah so the girls can't go in there. Meantime I'm on the war path and I'm yelling and chasing them away from there whenever I'm around.

No comments:

Post a Comment