Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mondays unfinished portrait from a model

Here's yesterdays 2.30hr unfinished portrait painted from a model.I've experimented with leaving more of the underpainting showing through.If I were to finish it I'd make the blue background brighter and add some more yellows /oranges/pinks etc through her face.I've included a fellow artist Dudley clowning around to show you the size.This photo is very early on I'll post the latest version next.
 
Here's what I had done by the end of the session..I always end up getting stuck at this stage. If I get some time I'll have to finish some of them off.
Kim
30 x 40cms
unframed Oil on canvas
I just paint onto canvas as then they don't take much room to store.If I decide I want to frame her later I will glue her to a board and frame her. She rippled up a bit but when you glue them onto a board they go nice & flat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment