Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, August 6, 2010

Banjo the cheeky, happy Red Cattle dog

Banjo
30 x 40cms
Oil on deep edged canvas
I thought it was time I showed some of my dog portraits.
Kendra says "Banjos is quite the character he is very cheeky he likes to steal your socks and shoes and hide them.He loves ice cream and always knows when you have one as he will sit at the back door and start drooling.He is always happy and very playful he's really just like another member of the family. "
He's also a handsome fellow!
Kendra wanted to suprise her mother by having his portrait painted for a birthday gift.

________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment