Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kangaroos this morning

I was watching the roos on the back 'lawn' this morning and one was bouncing along with its tail curled and held in the air like a dog...(.??? ) We laughed it looked so 'poncy' .Usually they hold them just out behind near the ground.Ah hah!.Maybe it wasn't so dumb.. Bindies again! I should do a painting with roos & bindies....

No comments:

Post a Comment