Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, August 1, 2010

Demo painting of me on my horse Zeuss

I started on my perfect painting of Zeuss and I  had a ball! I've made it really vibrant.It was fun being able to go ape with colour and not worry about whether someone else would like it. Actually I've been suprised in the past as some of the paintings I consider to be a bit radical and that people wouldn't like have been very well accepted..Maybe I'm the only one that is conservative! LOL's
I have to refine things a little ( but I want to keep it less finished than normal) finish me and the background and his near hind is too long so Ill shorten that a bit but I may leave it a little long as I like the effect.I didn't do my face at the demo as I need to concentrate and I was talking to people. Also sometimes I get a likeness pretty quickly but other times it can take ages & would be as interesting as watching paint dry..!
 I haven't quite captured Zeuss's expression yet either but I have slimmed myself down ( hee hee ) and fixed my posture plus made him be more active and pick his feet up.If only it was so easy in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment