Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nearly all covered now

I haven't got a likeness yet but that doesn't worry me.At the moment I'm just getting the overall effect and relationship between the two.I will continue to refine and adjust things until it is done..Which will be when I think it looks good , I have a good likeness and I feel I've captured that bond that first inspired me to paint them.

No comments:

Post a Comment