Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, August 5, 2010

Painting never ceases to amaze me

I've been annoyed by one of the horses in the large portrait I've been doing.His eye seemed to grab too much attention.I want the other horse to be the one you look at.I thought I'd done a really good job of his eye so I didn't want to ruin things so I just made the dark in the eye area a touch lighter & wow! All how it should be..
Fine tuning now..a bit more on the foreground tidy up a few edges and hopefully that's it!
 I don't know about anyone else but I don't know where the weeks go..I seem to be doing heaps but never getting anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment