Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How intelligent are horses?

I consider my horse Zeuss to be pretty intelligent as far as horses go & trainers have told me that also but sometimes I have to wonder.I've put him in the paddock behind the house & he hates it there.He lives on his own in the paddock and feels more secure down the bottom..anyway there is more feed there. I put him in yesterday and left the back gate open so he could get out into the main paddock..despite going up to where the gate is he still doesn't realise he can go out..LOL's

No comments:

Post a Comment