Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The first sitting for mums portrait.

 




Heres the result of the first sitting with Mum .I'm not happy with it.Its too harsh & I ran out of time so the mouth & eyes are just slashes.Before I go back out I 'll correct the likeness from a photo I took and I might change the pose too.I think I want her looking at you a bit more.I like the looseness though.This is just an acrylic underpainting to get everything sorted and then Ill go over it with OIls in natural colour.It might be a while before I get the time to do more on it.I wasn't going to post this as I'm not happy with it but I thought you'd be interested to see it as it will eventually come out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment