Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest dog commission "Asha"

I've started on a dog commission this morning.It took a while to get into it.I hate the early stages as I want results NOW! But the early work has to be done in preparation for the fun 'icing on the cake. The camera doesn't seem to be able to cope with all the close toned colours as it won't focus..it did earlier when I had more contrast..so sorry its blurry.The basics are done now I have to refine her expression and give it some oomph.

No comments:

Post a Comment