Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Soggy event

I went to a dressage day on Sunday and it rained ALL day. Luckily I was inside the indoor arena. People could warmup inside in the dry but then had to go outside and do their test in the rain.. Not fun.. I think everyone just did their test  then got into dry clothes and went home!
 I'm a fair weather rider and certainly admire the people that competed . They deserve any prizes they got! No wonder they ride better than me..LOL"s
 The arenas were like a swamp at the end and the higher level riders didn't want to risk their horses slipping over so they got to do their test in the lovely dry indoor arena.I suppose it would really sort out the horses that can handle water and puddles!
 I'm going to another one this Sunday but the forecast isn't good so maybe not..there isn't as much shelter there. I love the rain from a dam filling , pasture perspective but I think a lot of events will suffer this Summer due to the increased rainfall predicted with La  Nina.

No comments:

Post a Comment