Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updated version .. almost there

I really enjoyed being able to do whatever I wanted with this one.I still need to put some lighter colours on the front of Zeuss and suggest some stirrups.I can't believe how easy it was to paint my face..it made me realise that I need to just relax and paint and not worry so much about whether someone will like it. It just flowed..I also enjoyed slimming myself down and making both Zeuss and I more correct in our posture..LOL's..
 I like the way we are both so happy. I chose the reference photo because we were both happy but it wasn't the best riding photo I had. We have both improved a lot since that shot.It was taken a few years ago so I just improved things to where I hope we are now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment