Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, October 22, 2010

Massive thunderstorm!

We just got a massive storm.It bucketted down for 40mins - we got 44mm of rain ! yippee! We're on tank water and we haven't had any dam filling rain for 18months so it was looking dicey for summer. Our creeks only run in flood rain and we're on the top of a hill so other than the driveway gravel washing away we love big storms!
 I went down to rug Zeuss as it was coming and there was a massive crack of thunder & the roos & he took off.I called him & he cantered up to me to get his rug on.
 There was heaps of runoff and I didnt care that the fire chimney was leaking like a seive..There was some small hail which didn't impress the roos who were diving around everywhere trying to avoid it.I couldn't see Zeuss he was right down the bottom of the paddock but he wouldnt have been impressed either!
I'll post some pics later.
 Our middle dam is now full but I doubt whether our big one rose much.. which is a pity as its just a puddle at the moment. La  Nina bring it on!
 ( the best bit was I rode Zeuss this morning so it doesn't matter if the arena is a swamp..)
 I looked at the radar and it seems like we copped the heaviest rain in the state..wow we won one for once..

No comments:

Post a Comment