Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've just rehung 29 artworks for viewing and purchase for the rest of the month.

I am sharing the cafe with another artist who has contemporary work.The cafe has 2 sections.My paintings are in the room closest to the street which is generally reserved for nighttime bookings but you can go in and view my work at any time during opening hours.I have taken a few of the larger portraits but there are still plenty of paintings to enjoy and choose from.
The cafe can be a bit hard to find. It is behind another shop so you enter by a small gate at the side and go down the back.They have a snadwhichboard oyut on the footpath when they are open during the day and a lit sign at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment