Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here's Carole's finished portrait - Liz , Liz & Emma

Liz , Liz & Emma
35 x 74 cms
Oil on Gallery wrap canvas
'You have done it again. It is awesome. I'm sending it off for my friends to see. '
Carole
This is the second of 4 portraits I am doing for Carole. All the portraits will be on the one wall which is why I have made the colours similar. Many of her dogs passed away years ago and we had to really scratch around to find photos , some of the which were very poor quality. Both Liz's here have passed on .Liz on the left only a few weeks ago due to a tick bite. We hadn't bothered getting photos of the living dogs but her unexpected death made us realise how important it is to have decent photos. I have since been out and taken photos of all the rest of the dogs so if the unthinkable happens we can continue with the portraits and immortalise them like the others.
 Here's the earlier portrait I did


Rex , Hawk and Griff
35 x 74 cms Oil
All 3 dogs  passed away years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment